Cancellation Policy (Your Rights)
Before you read the below, know that I do everything I can to ensure that you the customer gets the best service possible, I know that sometimes you or your family may get sick or that something comes up at last minute, cars break down and so on……. and I do/have accommodated these events in the past and I will try to make every reasonable effort to do so in the future.
The policy below is for the serial abuser.
- Should you decide to cancel or reschedule you may do so provided that you notify Southsafe Training within 3 days from the course date.
- If you cancel your course in accordance with these terms, a refund will be made to you, using the same method as you made your original payment.
- However, please note that all courses carry a cancellation charge of 10% of the course price which covers administration.
- All refund credits may take up to 30 days from date of written request and accepted refund.
- There will be no refund for courses cancelled within 24hrs of course start date.
- All tuition fees are non-refundable once a course commences.
- No fee will be returned to the client in the event that client does not attend on the day of training and has not notified Southsafe Training.
- Participants should be in the training venue at least 15 minutes before the notified course start time.
- Participants who are late for a course by more than half an hour will not be permitted on the course.
Cancellation Policy (Our Rights)
As above we bend over backwards to facilitate you the customer, I know that most customers kick the “ball down the road a bit” when it comes to sitting in on a Health & Safety course, so my advice is don’t leave the course till the last minute and ensure to have the course completed a few weeks ahead of your deadline.
It doesn’t happen very often but over the past 12 years I have had to cancel about 10 courses die to a family member hospitalised or death in the family, once or twice the dreaded red tape has prevented courses from running as there has to be a minimum number attend the course and as above sometime customers cannot make the course for various reasons causing the course to be cancelled on the day itself.
The policy below is for the protection of myself.
- In the unlikely event the the course must be cancelled Southsafe Training will have no liability for loss of income of the customer, I will endeavor to place the customer on the next possible or find an alternative provider to facilitate the customer.
That’s is short and sweet 🙂